29/10/11

Women's Own Story of the World's Largest Buttocks/ASS


Women's Own Story of the World's Largest Buttocks



Having a sexy body and tight back are assets add to the beauty of a woman. But what happens when the buttocks three times larger than normal size?


Dionne Washington's buttocks with a special classified outside of normal size. He has a 160 cm wide buttocks, and an area of ​​450 cm with a weight of 140 kg. In fact it takes four men lifted her buttocks when weighed.

Had felt isolated as a child due to overly large butt, butt now is Dionne considers its greatest asset. "My biggest ass in the world. I used to hate it, but now my favorite body part," he said, quoted mirror.co.uk.

Women 35 years weighing 222 kg and height 162.5 cm. In other words, forms of body 4 times larger than the form of an average woman's body.

Large body puts himself at risk for cholesterol, diabetes, and heart. "I do not care. I love my body and would not change anything," he added. He even plans to enlarge the size of her ass.

To enlarge the buttocks, he even ate 9000 calories per day - three times more than the ideal woman's calorie intake. "The more I eat the greater the beauty that I can," he said.

First, women who grew up in Texas, United States, is inferior to the body. As a kid, his body thin but began to swell as she entered puberty. "Suddenly, my jeans size increased from 12 to 18, then 20 to 22, while the upper part of my body size of 14. My school friends are very cruel and calling me by name Big Bertha Bum, Butt Head and Bottom Feeder," he said.

He also confessed shy and always sat in the back seat while in school. "And I always wait for everyone to butt out of class because I always get stuck in the chair," he added.

PE was a nightmare. "In fact I asked my mother to write a letter that I was suffering from cramps and sore knees," he said.

He also had to leave school feeling depressed and less confident, "I hate my body." Mistrust him also provide motivation for dieting. But unfortunately, all sorts of ways had been tried to no avail. "My mother says this may be related to genetic factors because some of my cousins ​​also have a big butt," he said.

Finally, he is often hiding in big dresses to cover it. For him, the days of college is one of the nightmare of his life. He felt there was no man ever loved.

Once there are men who ask her out, it was done because the man bet with her classmates. "It made me devastated and increasingly losing confidence." he said.

Nothing he could do to minimize the buttocks. Doctors said the diet would not work on the body, liposuction can be done but needed repeated surgery to repair the skin and eat a very large cost.

Big butt makes him more trouble getting a decent job. He also felt more devastated.

In 2008 became the turning point. Boyfriend are both aware that big is beautiful. "He said I had a beautiful big woman," he said.

From her boyfriend, she knows there is a large group of women who are proud of her body shape and gathered at a forum on the internet. From there he met a woman who is even more plump and proud to show off her fat body-fat in her lingerie.

He also dared to post the butt picture on the site. Not unexpectedly, he attracted the interest of many people to buy the butt picture.

"I also sell my buttocks photos and videos online. I offered a special membership to £ 20 (Rp275 thousand) per month by sending 30 images. For additional videos and they had me wear an additional cost for chatting," he said.

Dionne was building his empire, and managed to get 15,000 fans. With revenues of more than Rp 1 billion per year, he was able to buy the apartment, car, vacation, hire a designer because of her ass.

He was more proud of her body shape, although finding some difficulty in using public facilities like public toilets, dressing room, bus, the seats in the foodcourt.

In fact, he received many applications from the fans, but all declined. "I enjoy dating site, and hoping to find a man who likes me for my brains," he said.

For now, he pleaded not going to change the shape of her body. "I get thousands of fans because of it. I never asked for this. If people ask, I will answer the bigger the better," he said.

1 komentar:

  1. If you would like an alternative to randomly approaching girls and trying to find out the right thing to say...

    If you would prefer to have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded bars and night clubs...

    Then I urge you to view this eye-opening video to unveil a amazing secret that might get you your very own harem of sexy women just 24 hours from now:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM...

    BalasHapus